The Hyatt Regency Jersey City is the official hotel for ASGA’s 2018 New York Student Government Training Conference.
Remember, you will need transportation from the airport to your hotel and then to the conference location. ASGA recommends using New York’s famed subway or taxi system, which is far more convenient and less costly than using a rental car and paying for parking at your hotel and at the conference location.
It’s easy to get to the conference location once you’re at the hotel! The PATH train station (Exchange Place) is right next to the hotel. The cost is $2.75 per person one way. The conference location, the Culinary Center at Hudson County Community College, is just a one-block walk from the second stop, Journal Square (take the Newark train). If you want to go into Manhattan (New York City), it is just one stop to the World Trade Center in Manhattan (take the WTC train).
- 2.5 miles from the conference location (Directions)
- 2 Exchange Place, Jersey City, New Jersey 07302
- Room rate is $179 per night. You must register by February 2, 2018 to get this rate.
- To register online, reference “American Student Government Assn.”
- If you need more than four hotel rooms, please use this Room List Template and Credit Card Authorization Form.
- To register by phone, call 888-421-1442 and reference “American Student Government Assn.”
- For any registration questions, please call Sales Manager Chelsea Carnes at 201-469-4760.
- Outdoor Valet Parking: $38.00 overnight (in and out privileges) until 5PM the following day; $25 Daily Parking (until 11PM)
- Van Shuttle (reservations required) – Transportation to and from the hotel is for large groups only (minimum 9)
- $15 per person from Hyatt to EWR
- $20 per person from Hyatt to JFK or LGA
With the charming ambiance of a harbor village combined with easy access to New York City attractions, dining and entertainment, Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson offers everything the discerning traveler needs. Our distinctive waterfront hotel offers luxury amenities and a full menu of superior guest services.
Stay in style in one of our luxurious Jersey City hotel guestrooms, each featuring dramatic views of the scenic Hudson River and the lower Manhattan skyline. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate our central location for its convenience to New York City, offering access to everything Manhattan has to offer. Once you have experienced our remarkable Jersey City Hyatt hotel, you will want to come back again and again.
• 351 Spacious guest rooms, all featuring waterfront views
• Business Plan / hypo-allergenic rooms / luxury suites
• Hyatt Grand Beds™
• Deluxe bath with pampering Portico amenities
• Hyatt Fast Board™
• PDA and Express Check-In
• Vu Restaurant with panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline
• Vu Lounge
• 24-Hour fitness center with Manhattan views
• Indoor pool with skyline views
• Promenade for running / walking
• Easy access to New York City shopping/entertainment
• 20,000 square feet meeting space with NYC views
• Easy Access to Lower Manhattan / Javits Convention Center
• Grand Ballroom/ outdoor terrace/ state-of-the-art A/V on-site
• Creative catering and events, featuring Personal Preference Dining®